Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

The KCB Fuck fest and Food Fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 23.04.2020 Date END: 24.04.2020 Me and my brother are organising a night of rooting and food for us local people in Loganholme! We will have piles of food. Lots of variety. We will also have A BDSM Room, and plenty of sexual activities. Keeping it clean we will have hundreds of condoms and safe sex products. And of course alcohol for the shy ones! But mainly just a nice easy atmosphere for people to fuck and do what they want sexually. Hope to see a lot of sexy people there. Byo- Alcohol and 5 bucks at the door....

Date start: 23.04.2020 Date END: 24.04.2020 Me and my brother are organising a night of rooting and food for us local people in Loganholme! We will have piles of food. Lots of variety. We will also have A BDSM Room, and plenty of sexual activities. Keeping it clean we will have hundreds of condoms and safe sex products. And of course alcohol for the shy ones! But mainly just a nice easy atmosphere for people to fuck and do what they want sexually. Hope to see a lot of sexy people there. Byo- Alcohol and 5 bucks at the door....

Event cancelled

Event cancelled