Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Impregnationcreampie fetish

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I have this huge fetish of wanting to just pound my dick into a woman's pussy until I flood her with as much cum as possible. It's like a switch gets flipped if she tells me to cum in her to knock her up. The more she urges and keeps me from moving away just makes it so I just want to fuck her as much as possible. Maybe do a whole day of constant fucking with me flood her womb to make sure she's gonna have a baby. It honestly doesn't matter if she'll stay with me, or if she's single wanting only a baby, or a wife that desperately wants one that her hubby says no he doesn't want one, or maybe he agrees but can't do it himself. Either way just pumping cum into a woman's womb is such a turn on

Always wanted to take a chick home,undress each other,sits me on me my hard cock in her she i have a suprise for you,as were fucking she has her hand resting on top of my neck slowly pulling me forward while the other hand is under her breast,pplacing her nipple in my mouth start sucking on her breast i suddenly feel my mouth filling with up warm milk till shes to sore to keep going

Mmm I have this fantasy that I and a heap of other lactating women are tied to wooden poles in a bar-like place and force-fed alcohol so that when the rather roughViking-looking male patrons come to suckle and drink from our breasts, it’s alcoholic. I also get untied and forced to fuck, to increase the output of my milk whilst feeding a line-up of men. Then I’m visited twice daily by gym junkie-type guys, who pay to suckle from me for the benefits the breast milk gives their training workouts. This is one of my handful of go-to fantasies if I’m having trouble  reaching orgasm.

After your partner gives birth she will probably make you do this regularly if her breasts are over full as it hurts!

hot love to try mmmm

It's great to cum inside a woman, it feels so much better. Afterward I love it if they sit on my face to clean up the evidence. Yum yum.