Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

dirty used panty sniffing

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Does anyone else get a real buzz from smelling used panties? I was forced to lick a dirty pair of my mates wife's panties once as a punishment and absolutely loved it. Is it just me ?

i love it the dirtier the better

I love to steal them from my gf dirty clothes hamper and then take them home to sniff and then i put them on and wear them. Such a fukin rush. Gf has no idea. 

i have always liked sniffing licking and wearing dirty knickers so ill tell my little story i had been married 13 years i had told my wife that i wanted to be her slave to rejuvenate our boring sex life  she indulged me for a while (she was a feminist artist and 1thing she would do was tie me naked to a chair mouth stuffed with her dirty panties and draw me making sure i remained erect )then sex stopped altogether about a year later she asked if i wanted to be her slave again i of course jumped at the chance this time things seemed different she stuffed my mouth with her dirty knickers tied me to the chair and drew me but now she didnt bother keeping my cock hard and i couldnt help noticing how small i looked in her pictures this went on for a couple of months then i found out she had shown them to all her arty friends and was putting them in an exhibition i was very embarrassed we rowed and she said she couldnt see me as a real man and had been seeing another man when i was working it was only later it dawned on me that she had been showing him and her friends pics of me with my mouth stuffed with her knickers with his cum in them  to show how pathetic i was 

Love it