Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

New Virgin TV for your pleasure

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Ok, I travel a lot and am looking for daytime meetings in Devon, Cornwall, Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire or Bath. I need about a weeks notice.

I am new to this and am looking for someone to teach me how to be a good cock hungry slut. I have a tight virgin ass that needs a lot of lube and then a lot of cock!! Would love to be hogtied and fucked and to then fuck a fellow TGirl

Looking forward to hearing from you all

Maddy

Re: New Virgin TV for your pleasure

Hey, I could meet you at bath on a saturday or possibly friday afternoons,
i could fullfill your wishes aswell as i have big cock ready for you :)

Friday afternoons would be great, would love to squeeze your big cock into my tight ass xx

Cant wait to squeeze my cock into your tight ass :)hope youre up for it, i am, anything you want I will do, just dont be afraid to ask! I can definately meet on the 23rd (saturday) if you want a friday itll have to be about a month soz.

It would have to be a Friday but no problem waiting, it will give me time to play with my hole and loosen up for you to fuck.

I want to be seduced and then dominated, to feel you force your cock into my mouth and then bend me over, tie me down and fuck me

Hope you can manage that

Ye i think i could manage that, if you want me to let u know when then,could you message me ?
I can send you private pictures of my 9inch cock then aswell!

hi i would love to fill you tight ass email me

Anyone interested in fucking me must provide pic's of their hard cock x

i'll teach ya & break u in slowly xx

Hi Michelle here
If your travel extends to Southampton pop in and see me.
Specilaity in training, mentoring and playing with sweet newbie girls.
Have own place and large varied wardobe plus everything else needed to turn u into sweet gilrl from head to toe.
let me know and you wil enjoy
xx
MM