Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

DevBangalore19's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Thursday, 12 March 2020; Friday, 13 March 2020; Saturday, 14 March 2020; Sunday, 15 March 2020 Hey...we free with place on the weekend..would like to host couples and super handsome and excellent singles.....others dont waste time please

Hey there!!.. would love to meet you guys if you are comfortable after conversation

Hey guys.. Ritesh here..28m from Bangalore. Let me know if i can join you guys. ??

Hey you lovely couple. I'm single male29 years and was interested in the party that you guys have got. So please do check me out and let me know if I can join. 

Hey..Satish here from Bangalore age 29 can I join party..let me know.

Hey..Satish here from Bangalore age 29 can I join party..let me know.

Hey guys.. 27 yr old guy this side. Laid and classy ?? going through your profile, it felt like our vibes match. Would love to catch and pamper the lady to start off the day 
let me know what you guys got in mind.. cheers!

Hi, if u guys are comfortable with my profile I would very much like to be part of your open invite. Hope you guys have a grt and safe experience.

Hey!! I would love to join you both.. check out my profile and let's talk

I'm interested to join, let me know if you ok with my profile

Hey hai cpl nice to see u here ..myself gowtham nd gud looking guy ..jus hav a look at my prof nd let me know if u r interested ..happy swinging .cheers???

We are interested