Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

We are a real couple looking for sexy fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are a genuine couple who are into most things and looking for real couplesladies only for uninhibited fun. We are both clean,discreet and very very friendly with a great sense of humour. Our profile has our pics on it, please let us know if you like them and wish to meet us. Hopefully we can be good friends - we are not pushy and into most things but not pain. She is very bi and very horny when she gets going...lol and will be gentle if its your first experience.He is straight and very well endowed and knows how to please.
We can travel to yours or accomodate with notice. We do swing on first meeting and know you will NOT be disappointed.
NO MALES PLEASE - SINGLE OR ATTACHED UNLESS SWINGING WITH THEIR PARTNERS.
Regards
Dilz & Sarah

Re: We are a real couple looking for sexy fun

Looks like this place is a total waste of time full of timewasters......wish if some couplefemale can prove us wrong by meeting up.

Re: We are a real couple looking for sexy fun

hi, would love to get in touch with you for a dirty couple of hours with me and my partner. what do you think ?

hiya

hiya

are you still looking for swinging fun ? my partner and I are available and would like to swap. please email me back and hopefully we can meet.

Cheers
Suzanne

hi

Hi

Can you please mail us as we are unable to mail you. we can reply to mails though.

Thanks
Suzanne