Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

Do u know any dirty gals fae kelty?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

If you know or better yet been with any dirty gals fae kelty and willing to chat bout them plz get in touch.Im hoping that one of the girls you chat about is me,i want to know how dirty my reputation is.

Re: Do u know any dirty gals fae kelty?

Perhaps you could show me how dirty you are and then I could spread the news? ;-)

RE:Do u know any dirty gals ?

slut.
contact us now.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Do u know any dirty gals fae kelty?

hi, whats your name, kelty isnt too far away from me, perhaps we should chat sometime.

xx

if you girls care to meet up, just give me a place and time

Kelty Girls

I have been with a few girls from Kelty so if you wanna know anymore let me know. Ta.

Kelty Girls

Im around next week if you want to meet let me know and i'll give you as much free advertisment as well as some other much better things as you can handleimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

kelty girls

Wouldnt mind knowing dirty kelty girls mail me and arrange a meet and some meat!! and i'll adverise your filthiness for free

RE:Kelty Girls

i want to know there names and i once fucked a guy in dunfermline i met in the ballroom

RE: Kelty Girls

Don't know much about the lasses about Kelty unfortunately, but we can change that if you want ;)
...plus you can say you've fucked another person from Dunfermline img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Kelty forest

im going to drive to Blaireadam forest today around lunchtime, see if any naughty men need a sucking. I might insist on using a condom depending.

feeling naughty today (wednesday)

RE:Kelty forest

Let us know when ur up there again,,,will take a drive up

addiction

after yesterday i think im becoming addicted to cock, I followed 3 men into the woods at cliesh and masterbated each one in turn it was so much fun and nice feeling them getting my breasts out as i focused on cock. anyone else going up at lunchtimes?

RE:addiction

Was it u or ur wife going into the woods
Wil let ur wife play with my cockimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

kelty forest

when are the ladies up there next i could do with some nawty fun in the forest with females or couples.

lets top up that reputation