Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Smoke Fetish

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

In this society where Smoking is Frowned upon I never want to lose the absolute Pleasure I get when a Woman blows her Smoke in my Face so if your a woman who loves to smoke have you thought of how you could incorporate it into some NSA Fun? O and Smokey Kissing is so sensual and intense ...I love my Smoke Fetish never want to lose it and because of it I have Special Friends so heres to making more

Smoked

Re: Smoke Fetish

hi what a fantastic fetish - it is so horny having a woman smoke for you.
even better when they dangle too

hi there not very often you find someone with a smoking fetish my partner has a very strong one and i also love smoking i enjoy inhaling cigars we smoke approx 800 between us a week plus cigars and my hubby smokes his pipe too if your intrested get intouch

hi carla thanks for your message
i have had a smoking fetish for a long time now
it is such an erotic site to watch a lady smoke inhaling and exhaling especially during sexual acts. I have smoked myself for 25 years and have masturbated whilst smoking which enhances my pleasure,
the act of smoking is so erotic especially during kissing and oral sex - i have licked many women whilst smoking - wot a horny sight.
i hope u agree and would love to know ur thoughts x

coool

good see others with this fetish, love to see a hot woman smoke, any smoking fems in essex drop me line!