Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Delhicp's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 28 February 2020; Saturday, 29 February 2020 Bull wanted for threesome with nice cock n physique. Following things are expected-
Good behaviour
Great timing and performance

I am interested to meet. Please check my profile. 

I am interested to meet. Please check my profile. 

I m in Delhi let me know if you want to meet

Hi guys..  A young decent hot and educated experienced bull here with nice long hot and hard young cock.. Check my profile and reviews.. Drop me a msg if interested 

I can host u at my personal suite near to air port delhi with my shemale girlfriend

I can host u at my personal suite near to air port delhi with my shemale girlfriend

hi connect with me inbox ,

Hello... Gaurav here from Delhi... Working. I am very polite and down to earth and privacy matters a lot. Looking for a nice couple. I am looking to join you for the dates and will share pics if you would like to talk

How can one connect for this ?

Hi...may i join u....

Hi..I am a well educated 30 Bi-Courious male looking here for COUPLES to serve you both equally n together only. I am interested in simple couples who want to enjoy with no money involved. Ur looks doesnt matter to me as i beleive in beauty of your heart and not of your body. Interested couples are welcome to proceed further.... I assure complete secrecy and safety. Also once connected then I can make u meet my existing genuine cpl friends too.. PAID CPLS PLZ EXCUSE ME.. equal means equal services for u both together

Hello Dear couple, 

First of all, let me thank you for putting such charming pics in your profile. Secondly, i would like to appreciate you guys for taking Gender Equal approach in your lifestyle and breaking the patriarchal mindset by providing her a chance to feel other man.Let me introduce myself, I am Rajat, a 25 year young bi-curious switch. I can play various role of a Bull, Massager,and Erotic Roleplay.On performance side, I have good stamina of aprox 30-35 minutes pumping, but i like licking and foreplay more, though i have decent good size of 7+. "splendacious" telegrm is the best way to enjoy & celebrate the fun.Hope to see you soon, Telegrm "splendacious"

Hey how to connect?

Interested to meet , kindly Pm !

RE:Delhicp's Quick Meet

Hi I am 5 11 in height and 8 inch tool.. reply and we can discuss how to take it ahead

Hi please pm me

Would love to be with you but unfortunately i am in Mumbai if any plan for Mumbai let me know