Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Manchester GB (BB possible).

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am trying to help a female friend from this site set up a large group gang bang.
First up we need someone with a venue or anyone with a good suggestion as to were to hold the event, secondly as my friends preference is for BB fun would there be enough willing guys to make it worth her while? she has expressed a desire for a 3 hour event with at least 10 guys who are multiple cummers to make full use of her.

This is a very genuine add for a very genuine girl, the only reason she doesnt post this herself is her desire to keep her face private but gents as a very regular play partner (well ok i'm her boyfriend) I can asure you she is every bit as dirty as this request makes her sound.

D

Re: Manchester GB (BB possible).

I would certainly be interested in joining you for the gangbang.

As for venues, I would suggest either a hotel room somewhere covenient for people travelling or possibly a swingers' club.

The Gentleman

Hi there. Can't accomodate but if you find somewhere to hold your event I'd love to join in.

hi am up for the gb the more the better

Count me in, ive got a nice thick black cock that loves to repeat

Hi there.

If you would be interested in joining in please send me a private memo and indicate if you'd be interested in doing so BB as that is the crux for us now (I have spoken to D and she has said that if possible she would like to make it a BB only thing).

We did think about a hotel but thought the sheer (well hopefully) wight of numbers and noise that this type of thing would create would make a hotel too risky.

wud luv to join in, bb no prob

would love to come, and come, and come.

let me know

hi yes i would like to
thank you

It would be nice if the people who have replied read my add on post.

We are going to be getting this going by the end of the month and I may now have a 2nd girl to join in if we get enough BB players, but you need to memo me privately with your details and an email address then I can sort it.

D

like to join also let me know

Hi there. Just read your add on post and will mail you privately. Hope to hear from you.

Hi When is your next Gangbang could you let me know so i could join you if you want me to

I would love to be part of a huige GB- I am a BBW- 38g.