Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Swindon TV sexslave needs dirty older men+dominant perverts to abuse+humiliate her

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am a smooth,slim,totally submisive and VERY kinky TV sexslave slut,who just loves to be sexually abused+humiliated in all sorts of obscene,perverted ways,by dirty old men,dominant perverts,smelly-assed fatties etc.
I love dildo abuse,CBT,watersports in EVERY form,smelly asscockfoot-worship,bondage,humiliation,caning,enemas,being fucked hard,being forced to perform degrading,humiliating acts and basically being used as the filthy whore i am.
I usually dress in rubber stockings,high-heels(or leather thighboots),rubber panties(or none),inflatable rubber bra,slutty rubber or PVC mini-dresses,shoulder-length rubberPVC gloves,slave-collar,full make-up,long wigs or rubber hoods.
I have lots of toysequipment,handcuffs,leg-spreaders,butt-plugs,dildos,enema equipment,gags,hoods,ball-stretchers,cock-rings,canes,chains,rope etc,although of course,you`re welcome to bring anything you think apt.
I live in Swindon and can accomadate any weekday,so if you can put me to good use,please get in touch.
40+ prefferred.
Lots of love, Tina xxx