Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

WIFE

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

HI ALL, I MAY BE HAVING AN OUTDOOR SEX SESSION IN THE COLCHESTER SURROUNDING AREA THIS WEEK,DAYTIME WITH MY HUSBAND, WHERE HE WILL DO ME ON THE BONNET
YOU MAY BE ABLE TO WATCH DISCREETLY FROM A DISTANCE IF INTERESTED, LET ME KNOW

Re: WIFE

Only two days left

Hi,
I have just seen your 'daytime fun' message but am unsure of the date you plan. Today is 12.3.09 so if you are planning anything next week, please let me know as I would love to watch. Check out my profile and you will see what I would like to offer as well but if its just an audience you want, thats fine with me. Travelling is no problem for me but a little notice of planned dates is a great help. Look forward to hearing from you. Nick

would love to watch looks like i missed you this time but next time let me know in good time and i will be there

Sounds like fun (loved your profile photos BTW). Tell me when next you want to have fun

A

will you be doing this agane? becos we wood love to woch. we are from stevenage and love dogging let us no if you do. xxxx ps. we are not full members yes.

let me know of the next date FOR SURE!!! lol

hiya

If you would like to do role play in an office, I do security in an office block in Baker Street, and may be be able to let you have some fun with your hubby here

if ineterested let me know

xxx