Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Niharikaram's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 21 February 2020; Saturday, 22 February 2020; Sunday, 23 February 2020 HI WE ARE VISITING BANGALORE LOOKING FOR HANDSOME YOUNG GUYS WITH NICE GUNS FOR FUN. COUPLES ARE ALSO WELCOME.

Hi I'm 22yrs young boy for fun. Pls ping me for more fun and pleasure.

Hey cpl hai myself gowtham gud looking guy nd well experienced ..with nice gun ...hav a look at my prof nd pics ...I can share more abt me ...ping me guys if u like to meet a guy nd knows Telugu as well...cya soon 

Hey I am interested to meet.. if ur okay let's meet.. waiting for your response. 

beautiful couple. lets connect.

Hi, young male here in bangalore would love to meet you couple and to host.. Please ping if you are interested..!

Hey niharika ram.. ready to host u guys. Please confirm when can we meet? M tall energetic and having big dick to give her best pleasure. Pm me...

Hi, would love to meet. Have a look at my profile. 

Hey guys .....if u guys are comfortable, we could meet and explore . Excited and hope to hear back .??

hey.. been following your profile for a while now. I think our vibes match!
check out my profile and reviews, you won't be disappointed ??
would love to host and pamper you for your banglore visit. let me know what you guys think ??

Hi would love to meet you guys fair and handsome guy who knows to satisfy a woman let me know if we can take it further 

i m in. i m bicurous . kindly see my profie

Hello cpls. Hope you are doing good. I'm Rajesh 27 years old. I'm interested (and my gun is very eager) in meeting for fun. I am willing to share my pics too. Let me know if you are interested

Would love you join.. waiting for your reply

27 year old single male.. well built. Would love to be in charge of serving her

Check my profile. In Bangalore for few days looking for erotic fun with couples and females. Hope 2 hear u soon. Leave ur reply please