Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Sweet Wednesday Club Party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 04.03.2009 Date END: 04.03.2009 After an AMAZING party on 18 Feb, we are happy to announce the next chance to push the boat out with dozens of horny TVs and eager admirers. Fully equipped sex club with 4 playrooms, chat lounge and soft bar (bring your own alcohol). Horniest yet friendliest place in town!

Re: Sweet Wednesday Club Party

hi im interested on you part plese send me a detels bhp

hi. yes very interested - plse send me more details

Hi
I am living in S.W.France but I come over to London several times a year and would love to attend one of your afternoon delights. please send
contact details.

Wud luv to cum to your horny wed party. i adore tstv.can u send details pls.

I keep looking at the Sweet Wednesday Club online. I hope to pluck up the courage to visit. I'd really feel more comfortable if I understood the social conventions that apply inside, before I arrive. How do I approach somebody I'm interested in? Do I buy them a drink before I touch them?

this will be my first one really looking forward to it please forward details onto me thanks.

Been interested for ages and I think it's about time I cum! Please send me details. x

I have been to a few of sweet wednesday parties now and they are great. if you want to drees up there they have a room upstairs.... then into the main receptionbar drink if u like and then downstairs to the horny action... anything goes and there are always plenty of ts and guys who admire them ... like me

hi gorgeous wednesday would luv to attend your parts please forward me details of your next one plz thanks hun