Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

group fun party in Bangalore

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 20.02.2020 Date END: 22.02.2020 planning for group fun party in Bangalore. strictly for married cpls and experienced swingers only. please message us back

Hey Guys....would love to be a part of the party....do check profile.....reviews...and please lemme knw the details of the party  if u guys believe that i could be invited for the same...lets catch up????

Hi friends
We are interested to participate. Experienced and modern couple. Do replay and let us know the terms
Best regards

Hi friends
We are interested to participate. Experienced and modern couple. Do replay and let us know the terms
Best regards

Hi friends
Best regards

Hi VIP member here.very much interested to join you guys. Check out my review and inform me.

Hey cpl... Is it only for cold or is there a chance for a decent singles like me? Please go through my profile and let me know if you are ready to allow decent single like me...

Hey saw your event posts and interested in it. I have already taken part in some group party earlier and wanted to be part of yours. Please check my bio and let me know if I can join.