Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Enemas

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

For those who like them, what's your preference?

Strict and hard to hold?

Slow, warm and filling?

Combined with other things, such as predicament bondage, or roleplay?

Or is it just strictly functional for you, to clean before deep anal play?

I like to mix it around. I do love to give myself an Enema With Fast flowing Very cold water shot through a small tube. And sometimes I love how it feels inside me ask I Am Flooding my anal passage with a continuous stream. Filling me up and squirting it out All At the same time . Right now as I am typing this I have a bottle full of water, warm and ready. I wanna try filling myself Up And then Go outside and walk about seeing him How long I can keep it in. I will of course though just let it Squirt into my clothes walk along with wet legs etc. And that always without fail has me wanking!!

Hi I use enemas mostly for detoxing, but I have found that I get really turned on with having my arse filled with fluid, water, milk and urine. i really want to explore this so much more.

I remember my first time.  Was my master's pleasure and I obeyed.  Just felt shy and embarrassed.  Master held my hand and talked me through the anal intrusion.  The full feeling.  Letting it go.  Feeling so clean and warm.  I miss it.  My husband is vanilla.  When he is away I give myself a long clean out.  The whole process is so exciting and relaxing.  Love to massage fragrant oils afterwards then put a butt plug in and walk around with it in.  

Fiby Paulina

Fiby Paulina
te gustan los enemas pequeña ?

stretch my hole

For me it is strictly functional to clean out before deep anal play. I like to be totally clean when my mistress takes me to a strap-on gang bang. I keep stretching .....soon I will be able to take a fist. I do love being full of cock

I love to fill my ass up and force my large butt plug in and forcing myself to hole it in. I love the feel of it running down my leg and splashing my pussy when it lets go

I would love to do that to me

i did it when I was young !!