Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Asian Girlfriend in Europe 2009

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi guys my girlfriend Lana, Asian 26, and me, UK male 42 are planning a trip to Europe..We plan to tour a little it's her first time visiting Europe We also would like to film a few xxx videos for her website...We're looking for laid back relaxed hosts to have some sexy fun with this summer..Oh prefer hot Spain etc locations we love shooting oudoors lol.. but anywhere in western europe considered...Get in touch and we can work out any details..
Regards
Paul and Lana

Re: Asian Girlfriend in Europe 2009

Hi guys, love to join up with you, plz send me details. Thanx Raj

sounds like a great holiday !i have a beach appartment in mallorca good back drop? whats your girlfriends site?

hey sounds fun and we have the film set mansion

We are in Southern Spain and would consider a few options. Get in touch and we could chat some more regarding this!!

T and R xx

I'm a newbie on this area, but I know how to do it. and i would love to try an asian girl. So give me the chance to do it.

I´m in Lanzarote if you want somewhere really nice. Papagayo beaches are gorgeous.

Hi Sorry about the late reply guys been a bit hectic lately...And thanks for the interest...We're in UK at the moment..going back over to Thailand next week...We plan to be in Spain sometime in June if that's convenient for anybody? ...Let us know and we can talk some more...
Best Regards
Paul and Lana
xxx