Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

Are there any women on this site that actually want to have sex?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am looking for women on this site that would like to have uncomplicated great sex. I cant understand why people come on a site like this and want to waste days of mindless chat. Are we all not here to have sex and meet new people? If you like the look of someone then what is the need for a long drawn out chat? Anyway, if you are looking for sex get in touch. Thanks

Re: Are there any women on this site that actually want to have sex?

I think you'll find that most of us women are choosy floozies - and let's face it, we can afford to be! A great body and good looks doesn't guarantee you will be hot in bed. Most women know that good listeners make the best lovers because they will learn how to satisfy you and give you what you want - NOT what they THINK you want!! Every woman is different, so don't bother getting hung up on technique. Just listen! Trust me, you'll thank me for it!

and let's face it, we can afford to be!

Hurrah for you!

Guess what, men can be choosy too. I usually end up mailing females that don't have pics. For nearly all the ones with pics (in the UK) I have to move on because ... shudder ...

lol this old chestnut... yes there are, if they reckon you'll be any good after chatting to you. Girls need a decent shag to get satisfaction, most of us guys are happy just to empty our sack, and a good shag's a bonus... that's the difference