Home > Forums > (UK) London (Instant Action)

Anyone genuine women on this site?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all,

Firstly, apologies to any single women on here who are genuinely looking for some no strings fun. The only thing I would say is...come out of hiding! I've been here a while and none of the women here seem to be looking to meet with anyone, despite what they say in their profile. If you're looking for a serious relationship then I respect that, but you should be on dating sites!;)

If there's any genuine females out there just looking for fun and maybe friendship - make yourself known as I've almost given up hope!

Re: Anyone genuine women on this site?

Hi,

We will do a swinger party on this wednesday and friday in startford. Nice young girls...:P If you interested, just mail me

HI, I'm genuine, looking for some NSA fun with a BBW? look no further! xx

good to hear from you lizzie! i think a lot of profiles on here are just fakes or cock-teasers but it's nice to know there are a few genuine women out there looking for fun. i've sent you a message.

you can read my profile

Hi honey,

I'm sure there are a lot of timewasters and teasers on this site. I clearly state in my profile that I'm just after online fun. The hubby and I do have meets, but we have a separate couple profile for that, so as not to mislead anyone.
I also find a lot of the 'couples' on here are actually single guys, up to naughtiness while the wife is out.
If you'd like to meet a couple sometime, mail me and I'll see what hubby thinks. But if you're only after single girls, I'm afraid I lose out lol :(

Hope you find what you're looking for babe.

xx

Well im totally genuine honey.
Would love just net fun with you.Id get you proper horny for hubbys return.
Why dont you give me a go?.xxxx.

Hi all you sexy women

Like the man says where are all you all hiding...if you want some no strings attached fun as your prfiles say then drop me a line I would love to hear from you...

Thanks all for your posts. Ladies you've given me some hope that there are genuine females out there looking for fun. If there's any more of you on here then get in touch, either via this forum or feel free to send me a message. Unlike most of the profiles I've come across I respond to all!

hotcutebabe - would love to have some fun with you but unfortunately i'm completely straight so couldn't really meet you as a couple, shame! ;-)

Oh hun....hubby's totally straight too....he just likes to share a good thing...he's a very generous guy, and likes to see me enjoying myself, and someone else enjoying me too.

im only on here for some no strings fun lol...email me if you like, im up for anything really, but im not sure what your into lol xx

Hi all,

Just wanted to say that I'm not sure if some of the 'profiles' on here are just people who work for the site but out of the replies I've had on this thread both karin34f and kinkycutieUK turned out to be timewasters i.e. couldn't be bothered to even reply.

It just got me thinking, even if you're not interested how long does it take to send a quick 'thanks, but no thanks' email? (although the fact that both members made themselves known on this thread would surely imply that they were interested). It makes me wish there was some sort of feedback function on here where you could let other members know who's genuine and who's not!

Anyway, rant over, it's just a bit annoying when you take the time to write a nice detailed email only to be ignored completely. On a nicer note I will say that both FatLizzie and hotcutebabe are genuine and it was good to hear from you ladies :-)

love to meet

Heads up everyone - bjake391 is another ' genuine member' who couldn't be bothered to respond. I can't understand why people post on this thread saying they're genuine if they don't want to be contacted???? Oh well, I guess you're bound to get some oddballs on the site.

Hi jessica, just saw your ad and was interested to know more about these parties in Stratford. I'm 29, 6,3 well built and have a male friend who might also be interested.

Dark

wheres hot cute babe gone used to give such good cam shows miss ya hun xx anyone else have the pleasure we want you back babe

hi i am up for it i live in east london...give me ur contact ino

hi baby...

i am from east london...i would love to meet up if ur up for it...let me know

well do you know how many mails i would have to reply too, sorry i didnt catch yours, but you can try again.

|If there are any ladies up for some fun on the 21st in london then let me know!!
Bored soldier stuck in london on his own here! and yes....i can accomodate!! so drop me a line!img src="imagesadultemoticons018.gif"

hotecutebabe

hi guys i am back any old friends still out there lol if we chatted and camed you know my msn lets have fun again
lucy xx

genuine women

I have met 78 really nice guys on here, however, if I decline a guy all of a sudden I cant possibly be genuine!! How does that work!! Are we suppossed to have sex with EVERY guy or should some of you just accept you may not be what we are looking for.

RE:genuine women

hotwifeinkent - no, of course you're not meant to have sex with every Tom, Dick & Harry - what the lad means is - instead of just ignoring contactmessages, it's just as easy to hit the 'thanks, but no thanks' button as it is to hit the 'back' button. Not suggesting for a second that that's what YOU do, but believe me, most people do. If you send 100 messages out and you get 3 'thanks, but no thanks' and one reply which normally goes nowhere once you try to arrange a meet.
It takes so long to sift the polite from the timewasters.

People - if you get a message from someone that you don't want contact from then tell them - press thanks but no thanks.
Please!

Play nice xx

RE:hotecutebabe

hi we never chatted before but i wud love 2 now

RE:genuine women

I agree with both sides. Just because we are on the net doesn't mean we shouldn't be realistic. women get 100's a messages a day and it will be impossible to reply to all of the so guys be patient and make your profile stand out. Also visit the chatroom as there are always women in there.

Just like in a nightclub if you can't compete, you're gonna be left with dry balls img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

@ jace77

had you consider that most of peoples on chat rooms are geys or CD and other staff like that, I do understand that we are just a human beings but lets be honest if on 900 online members at least 5 % is a genuine women ,so chance to hook up a chick looking for a fun is very low, but to win you have to take a risk . So guys don't give up and lets have a crazy night with all these sexy and ready for fun ladies.

no genuine

is really hard belive... to find genuine person on webside img src="imagesadultemoticons010.gif"

yes

Check out "hotwifeinkent". Our pt bull and 2 of his mates have all enjoyed her mouth.

just like all other swinging sites.

I've met a few couples and single females on here. I'll agree that most female profiles on this site are fake. But there are some genuine ones out there.