Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Dogging Birmingham

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi looking for some 1 to drive me and my girl around whilst we have fun n sex you might get some action Aswell let me no ASAP plus she’s hot 25 big boobs n ass light skin it’s a fantasy 

Hey, Im A Very very Sex obsessed man with plenty of Fucked up sex urges and fetishes. Believe it not just driving Strangers around in my car and taking Them To different places would weirdly enough be MASSIVE turn on for me. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need me. I wouldn't automatically expect anything in return, that would be your Decision and I would respect it, I know I would just be so Aroused knowing what I am doing and that would get me feeling dirty and probably just play with myself and feel so sexually charged and Nervous as I'm wanking as we drive along. PLEASE DON'T HESITATE. LET'S JUST ENJOY SEX PLEASURE FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN BECAUSE WE CAN!! ??

Hi sounds good would love to be driven around whilst I fuk my girl Weres u from can’t see pics 

We are game
????????

Check us out
????

Hey 

No takers 

I'm up for that message me 

I love to be dogging with you

Did you know there is an idol place for dogging, Go visit Trittiford mill pool park B28