Home > Forums > (UK) South Central (Instant Action)

Looking for a fun and flirtatious female !

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am a single female who is lucky enough to have a very good male friend who is basically my "Fuck" Buddy! The arrangement works fabulously and we know exactly where we stand with one another.
We have recently begun exploring various sexual fantasies and one of these is that he would like to have a 3some - with another woman.... I told him to tell me what he wanted to do and i would sort this!
So, i am interested in hearing from, fun and flirty females who are clean and discreet. I am a curvy size 16 so i guess i m looking for someone similar in size. He is cuddly and well endowed and VERY good at oral! He would like to watch, take part in and generally try all the elements of a 3some.
We are both Southampton based and would love to hear from anyone who is interested.
Chat soon J xximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: Looking for a fun and flirtatious female !

hey there!!

im a curvy 16 aswell!! glad im not the only one on the neT and would love a threesum!!

i often go down to southampton to visit mates so i get the train down there quite a bit!!

if your interested then get in touch xxxx