Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

big cock for her

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking for a big cock for sexy slim wife, maybe group or gang bang, torremolinos area

Re: big cock for her

hi,

i'm not the best looking bloke nor the slimmest but i have a cock about 8 inches and quite fat.....i'm in el pinillo....lots of girls say how good it looks....if you fancy meeting for a drink to chat let me know

hi,

i'm not the best looking bloke nor the slimmest in the world but my cock is about 8 inches and quite fat...i'm in el pinillo if you swould like meet for a chat and that let me know...i'm quite a stayer!

i'd be interested in a meet & i'm near torremolinos check out my profile and drop me a line

Hi - I'm fairly well blessed and happy to travel to Torremolinos. Check out my profile for pics.
Kev XXX

hay i would love to fuck your wife!!!! lol xxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I think im ups for it :D

Tried but we can't contact any of you guys , you all got your filter set not to receive .

N and K

Hi! I am interested in meeting to se if anything AMAZING can happen. Want just private at first & c how it goes. Let me know if you're interested by emailing me
xoxo
PJ

please try reading my profile and maybe then we can connect

hi
check my profile again...there is a way to contact me