Home > Forums > Saunas (Gay)

Sauna North Herts

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

A very nice clean saunasteam room and hot tub to be found at Welwyn Vollage of the A1 jnc6, "The Maltings Spa" on the Codicote Road A656 to be found behind GMG Motors.
I go there about twice a month more if I can, it is a mixed over 18 spa and has a lounge area for a coffeetea and also has a quite roomlockable discrete if required (need to ask if available) if discrete wet area is also a fun area.
If ladies go it is free if you take your own towel or for a fee towels available.
If any ladiescouple wish to meet let me know.
Terryimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Sauna North Herts

A very nice clean saunasteam room and hot tub to be found at Welwyn Vollage of the A1 jnc6, "The Maltings Spa" on the Codicote Road A656 to be found behind GMG Motors. I go there about twice a month more if I can, it is a mixed over 18 spa and has a lounge area for a coffeetea and also has a quite room discrete if required (need to ask if available) if discrete wet area is also a fun area. If ladies go it is free if you take your own towel or for a fee towels available. If any ladiescouple wish to meet let me know. Terry

Hadn't realised it had a 'discrete' quiet room. Is it at the end of the corridor and what goes on? img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

RE:RE:Sauna North Herts

What sort of action is there? We might give it a try..

RE:RE:RE:Sauna North Herts

What sort of action is there? We might give it a try..

The Maltings says it's not a swinging venue but I'm intrigued about the discrete room! img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

London Sauna Experience

I want a gay bi guy to attend a london sauna and loan me out and direct my experience for their pleasure and direct who does what and where to my sissy body and mind. If you are a dom guy or know the scene better then i do to get the most from the experience then please reply to have full sexual privaliges to use me for your pleasure and fun. i'd like really drive home my sissy cuckold cock sucking cravings and what a slut it makes me to have been tempted into the cuckold lifestyle overnight and the sissy that follows any small dick cuckold whos partner adored the thrill and large cocks she was taking regularly. HOPE THERE IS ONE SUCH PERVERT To help.