Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

HELP how do i meet someone? seduce a lady?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi i'm new to this site, therefore i'm not too sure how the site works, but ladies i'd like to say that i am a handyman with big screwdriver. I'm hoping to meet a busty lady aged between 18 to 55 hopefully from somewhere in the west Yorkshire area looking for sexy adult fun.
P.S can anyone give me some advice on how to seduce a lady, there's a nice sexy busty blond i know, who's house i've done repairs at a few times (hothelena38k i've found out she calls herself on the net). The only trouble is she's married i think or lives with her boyfriend? i've not seen a wedding ring on her finger but she claims be be married. Anyhow she's always been quite friendly and chatty when i've been round to do repairs at her home. I've caught her a few times in just her night dress when i've called round early morning, she's got a lovey body and fantastic tits. I think i could be in with a chance as she's quite friendly with me when her old mans not there. I'd love to bed her. Any idea's guys on how i might, i've used most of my old tricks and chat up lines. I think she could be up for it, has i've found out she appears on many webcam sites as a host where she performs strip shows, plus one when working round her house i crept up stairs to catch her getting dressed, caught her in just her bra and knickers, she shouted at me to get out of her bedroom but i noticed that at the same time she made little response to cover herself up! I'm running out of idea's on what to try next to coax her into bed getting a date with her!

Re: HELP how do i meet someone? seduce a lady?

want someone to do the same to my wife,write back tell you infoimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" p.s she is so hot