Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

BenAndBeth's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Tuesday, 14 January 2020; Wednesday, 15 January 2020; Monday, 20 January 2020; Tuesday, 21 January 2020; Wednesday, 22 January 2020; Monday, 27 January 2020 We r on a holiday. Looking for some couple to join us to have fun .interested pls ping us

come to Thailand pls

Hi, check me out and PM if you're interested. ??

Hi Ben, I'd like to meet you guys with my girl. Pls let me know if this sounds interesting 

i am from Bangladesh and now in Colombo , if yr interested let me know we can meet up

Message me

Hi Ben & Beth  your profile is really attractive well I m a good looking Asian guy looking for a expat cpl for fun time if your lady interested on chocolate color big cock  please get in  touch 

cheers 

Western Professional Bi Guy partner in travel & tours company in Kandy experienced in threesome bi fun with couples have own villa can stop over  if interested pls send number or text me

Western Professional Bi Guy partner in travel & tours company in Kandy experienced in threesome bi fun with couples have own villa can stop over  if interested pls send number or text me

Western Professional Bi Guy partner in travel & tours company in Kandy experienced in threesome bi fun with couples have own villa can stop over  

We are married cpl. Interested you

We are married cpl. Interested you

Hi Ben, I'd like to meet you guys with my girl. Pls let me know if this sounds interesting 
we can join

we can join

single 9 inch cock here

I can meet you Monday guys , I love to meet you , hope to hear something from you guys 

If you are in Colombo, prefer to have a wine with you both. 

Can provide her a genuine ayurveda massage if you are interested. Please go through my profile and reviews. You will realize the quality of my treatments... inbox if you are interested. ??

Can provide her a genuine ayurveda massage if you are interested. Please go through my profile and reviews. You will realize the quality of my treatments... inbox if you are interested. ??

I am from kalutara and contact me if you willing to meet

I would like to meet u guys...

Hi let me know if your interested meeting me?

Can I join with u ?Im single BBC from kalutara