Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

New Forum Topics

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

As your are probably aware we have added some new Forum topics for our spanish members these include Instant Meets for you to advertise your meets, Clubs for local clubs to advertise and Parties and Social events, for those wishing to hold parties at their homes and for social's to be posted.

We hope that by adding these extra forum topics, it makes easier use of the forums for all spanish members.

Thanks
Site Admin

COSTA DEL SOL!!!

COSTA DEL SOL::: IS KINDA BORING NOW DAYZ:::!!! who is looking for some fun !????? why can we not get a chat room for spain????

RE:COSTA DEL SOL!!!

chat room for spain sounds like a good idea to me.how about other expats.???????.

RE:RE:COSTA DEL SOL!!!

We would prefer a play room :)

Re:Re:Re:COSTA DEL SOL!!!

I think that would be a great idea ... any way to get in contact with like minded fun people! sounds good to me.

RE:COSTA DEL SOL!!!

Great Idea do it NOW lol

costa del sol

Nice one, how do we go about sorting it out !!!!!!

umm

how about having a flag next to your name in the chat room, so we don't have to miss any one out. and we can see whose from where ?? just a thought.

alicante beach fun

We are a couple looking for male or couple to join us for voyeur fun and possibly more outside in alicante area

and another one...

What about a Costa Blanca one too???

La Marina ?

Is there any fun ongoing on la Marina nude beach now a day ? img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:La Marina ?

Yes , the beach has diffucult access by car now because the road from the camping is closed , but there continues being action at dunes.

You can contact me for more details.

la marina beach

can anyone tell me where this is, directions me 27 and my girlf friend 24 would like to go there.

thanks

RE:la marina beach

take the 332 from torrevieja - guardamar and then into la marina, turn right with the camping ( small sighn to the beach ) then you have to park the car and walk dovn to the beach. at the beach the nude part is to the right all the way to the end where the segura meets the ocean. THIS IS A NICE NUDE BEACH :)

Saturday evening fun in Torrevieja area

Looking for nsa fun this saturday in torrevieja area. Anyone interested contact me here for details.

La Marina beach

I am willing to go up to this beach at the weekend but will there defo be couples or woman there throughout the day? Or is it too cold?

Playa de oliva

Hola, aceite de oliva en la playa, espero veros por allí para disfrutar de algo más y algo morboso En la mañana del sábado que habrá personas que quieran

RE:RE:RE:COSTA DEL SOL!!!

Hi Bitchinheat..... love the photo's .... drop me a line anytime 'you' fancy a meet !!

threesome fun

Hubby and i will be in the calpe area for a few days at the end of the month, any studs out there looking for a nice time and some cucky fun?

hi cuckoldmaggie

Hi,
this is jose, quite close to Calpe, I am a vwe man, take a look at my profile, and drop me a line.
kisses
jose

RE:hi cuckoldmaggie

hi, you sound nice, i will drop you a line when i know the dates if you like.

M

RE:RE:hi cuckoldmaggie

I am waiting for it

Bi chub looks for men

BVi chub 42 yrs looking for gay and bi men for hot sucking cumswapping and .......... outdoor in the Calpe Area. Only serious responds please

RE:alicante beach fun

Hey I live in alicante any time your off to the beach (or anywhere else) I would love to meet up.

johoooo...

hi alicantepeople

if youre ever in need for a extra cock... read my profile... im a quite experienced REAL EXISTING!! man.

quite nice, so they say...

daytime possibilitys during the week.
if youre nosy andor woul like a ride on my v2 or on myself... let me know...

greets

tom

xééééé! aqui hay fiesta...

... me parece que la fiesta es como los bares de momento... no hay gente. ¿o que? si hay alguien alli fora en el www...... hablameeeeeeeeee....

hi i live nere benidorm id love to watch you exhibit in public

Near estponna

looking for meets and groups drop me a line.

15junefun

Jangling to be in colahonda on the 15 June at night and iam looking for some fun in doors or out door .looking for Cd Tv shes and couples as not had much fun lately and need some the more the merryer img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Re: Anyone in Albolote Area?

Good looking, fit and hygienic c man Looking to meet like minded people in the Albolote area (Granada).

Erotic production in Vera Playa

Hi

Give us a call if u venture down to vera playa nudista there friend

RE:Erotic production in Vera Playa

hi,DON,not to far from you,APPROX 45 mins.

RE:RE:Erotic production in Vera Playa

ok, come on down!

Swinging Companions

Hi

We are seeking the elusive Bi Sexual cpl in or around Vera playa nudista!

RE:Swinging Companions

Just wondered if you were both free this weekend for some fun. We are free from
The kids all weekend. Hope to hear from you
R and a
Xx

busco amigos bisex en tarragona

busco gente de tarragona bisex para ir a la playa nudista y disfrutar de nuestros cuerpos .

Want some action

Any couple tomorrow in Cabopino?? or Benalnatura? Would like some action! img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:Bi chub looks for men

Chub I'm reasonably close to you. See me in the Spanish chat room sometime. Check out my profile. I'm sure we can every bit of fun you want!img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

WANTED filthy minded cock sucking wife fucker - KENT

Married Bi Guy needs help with willing wife.
There must be some mature Bi circumcised guys in Kent.
If you a filthy minded cock & cunt sucking wife fucker over 45 then get in touch.
NO UNCUT COCKS or Young GUYS.
NO DAY MEETS
we can entertain in Folkestoneimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

spanish room.

why is the spanish chat room full of people from different parts of the world? surely it should just be for people living in spain or for anyone who is planning a visit in the near future,not sometime next year.i thought the idea of the chat rooms was to chat and arrange meets.

RE:spanish room.

I agree with subbyguyinspain. I logged in a couple of days ago and there wasn't 1 person IN Spain now. Mind you if they hadn't been there the room would have been empty.

Age old saying "Use it or Lose it". The same 1012 people all the time. Yet there are hundreds on the site who live in Spain! img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

RE:RE:spanish room.

oh yes indeed,the same old names everytime you log on!then everyone just sits there saying nothing.but there is a couple of people in there who think the room is a stage for their inane banter to each other,in effect hijacking the room.you post a message and in seconds its gone before anyone can read it due to wisecracks to and fro.the room is for chat hopefully leading to meetings,not a comedy club.

estais durmiendo?

Hola, parece que esto esta un poco parado, que ocurre con este tema, una sala de juego o de chat en español para divertirnos img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hello

me encantaría formar un grupito...o parte de el

spanish chat room.

we have a spanish chat room on here but it,s usually full of people from the uk with no intention on coming to spain.i for one use the chat rooms to talk to people that are local to me and to arrange meetings.i just don,t see the point of going in there if your not in spain! there are other rooms for britain and the rest of the world.

RE:RE:spanish chat room.

I agree with the Admin. No way to restrict (accordingly).

The question I rise:

WHY ARE THERE SO FEW LOCALS AND IF, ALMOST THE SAME, SAY 3040 USERS FROM THE AREA?

I guess the website could make a better job in advertising the forums. And THAT could easily go restricted, i.e. throw a message to all that have Spain in their profile and informing them that there is a free chat for the region available.

I guess that there are so many people not even aware of the chat or on fear that it is abused.

So: Admin: why not suggest an advertisement-series of e-mails to the users?

or better yet

how about a thread for us to post times we will be in spanish chat ...for example i will be there most nights after 9PM if any one would like to chat or meet.

if we all post when we frequent the chat rooms maybe we better the odds of meeting the one you all ways think about !

img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

a hug from alicante

Meet today or soon

Hi all 29 yr english male looking for meets over the next few days

Well, not to much reader and comments for this one. But what the hell... here it is:I am looking for a dogging experience at the Costa Blanca. Did it once some 20 years ago and it is still in my mind as it was absolutely horny.Anyone here who feels the same? For example a couple and the lady is in for a dogging? Or a single lady? Just let me know, curious how this will bring us together.

is there any one that wants to have some fun in barcelona