Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

Newbie here! Islington girl looking for fun...

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

So if you are single, local and can acommodate please check out my profile and PM me!

Thanks!!
Tot

Re: Newbie here! Islington girl looking for fun...

hello Tot, nice profile, what a girl.. I can fly over for a weekend if you are open to meeting

Hi there. My name's Andy and I'm not far from you in Walthamstow at the end of the Victoria Line. I know Islington very well as was brought up there. I don't live in a palace but can accomodate and am very single more's the pity. Been single since May last year but have been to a few swingers clubs and it's something I would love to get more involved with if I could find a suitable and willing partner. Single males are very frowned upon. Not looking for a relationship but wild and exciting sex with no strings sounds great at the moment (natch lol ).
Would love to meet you for a few drinks and maybe a bite to eat and see where it takes us.
Not tight but only just joined site so a bit tentative about paying until I can see if it's going to be worthwhile so can't pm you I'm afraid.
Perhaps you can reply here and we'll take it from there?
Best wishes
Andy xx

welcome nice profile and would love to chat:)

I'm a newbie as well. Would like to meet you and can also pop in a see you before every arsenal game...happy days all round, Pls get back to me you sound cool.

Hey there!
I'm not too far away in HArringay and I work in Farringdon. Check out my profile and maybe we can have a chat!

Chris

Hi Tot

I'm a londoner and accomodate. If you like my profile lets get to gether and have some fun.

irishdude