Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

bareback

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi all.im looking for a number of guys to come and wank in front of me and when your about to come you put the tip of your cockin my pussy and spunk in me.the idea is for me to get as much spunk up me as possible so that when i get up i can feel it all run down my legs which is a great turn on for me.so there wont be any fucking as such as this is for my pleasure.so if your up for a quick in and out message me .

Re: bareback

I would love to join you and give you all my spunk!!

do you have big boobs and can you give me the best Bj there is????? i love being sucked off...............am a damm good pusy licker toooo...lol im Joe im 35 not shy an a good 7 12 "

mmm would love to help fill you up your wish is my command lolimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

i would love to spunk in you, tell me when and where and i will be there img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Sounds cool.
I'd be interested in that...

When and where babe? My cock is waiting...

Hi - like to do what you want - and looking for a spunking good time
genuine man and profile details are accurate

markymark

Luv to obliged you by off loading my hot creamy cum on your pussy and watching drip down down your legs.

wow count me in

wld love to cum and have some fun with u

i would love to help fill your pussy - i am a heavy cummer - hope to hear from you soon xxlolxx

I would b very interested! When when when!!!

Hi i am up for helping you satisfy your need.

If only you were here in Spain, we would do it so often and perhaps on a daily basis.

I would love to work my cock in front of you, almost brushing your desperate pussy, letting you see every stroke until slipping my head between your hot wet lips at the last moment to inject every drop exactly where you want it. How about it?

Would love too, am big and a heavy cummer, 11inches.

Sounds fun. Count me in, i'm a heavy cummer and happy to travel.

Hi, I would love to cum