Home > Forums > Etiquette (Assistance and Etiquette)

OI GUYS WHERES YOUR PICTURE

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I know this must have been said before but,Oi guys wheres your picture!!
Why do couples have photos of the "Mrs" ofter in all her glory,but often nothing of the guy(other than maybe his dick)!

Are the guys just shy!

Surely as part of the couple it would be nice to see what you look like as well,after all you will expect or at lease hope to be involved in the fun.
When we met a couple its important to us that we like both him and her regardless what going to happen.

So come on guys "smile for the birdy",
I mean jeez have you seen Andi's how bad could it be!!!

Re: OI GUYS WHERES YOUR PICTURE

hiya sarah and andi. I got my pic on.
even thugh im a single male get in touch if you like what you see pm me.

got my pic on too lol....

thats because most of those couples are just a man with a picture of a woman they got from somewhere - there is no woman

good comment fiona. I've had the mail. 'oh my wife can't make it but i'm still up for it' but im always hopefull that some will restore my faith in just being honest.

p.s. great legs !

Just a pity most single guys cant read,and no ..havent looked at your picture ,why would l.

hi hope that you well any way.. am tom 28 well am 179cm h.well build good looking independent ....other size 19cm thick up for any thing ....) well see my pic if you like well ...you know what to do.. speak soon.. xxx

I agree OP.... there needs to me more pics.
If you guys want replys show the pics lol. if you dont want to show your face put a profile short.

BB lol x

my pics up and still no replies , it probably puts you off lol.

Hear, hear! we are a new couple on this site and were wondering why so many couple profiles are missing pix of the fella! so all you couples, if you really want to meet others then you need to appeal to Both of us so show us both of you!!!
now we have read this post we are wondering how many 'couples' there really are and how many are single fellas?

we have decided to veto any profiles with just female pix from now on!
thanks for the tip!

I managed to put my picture up......most recent one of me I've got whilst out for a run last month!

I suppose the man missing from couples photos could be due to:

A lot of men (in particular) are more concerned with the woman rather than seeing another man. It's far easier for a woman to attract people than say a 50yo beer bellied man (no offense to anyone).

Or perhaps the man has more to lose by being recognised? Could be in a decent position within a company and wouldn't want all and sundry knowing from the off what he gets up to in his spare time?

Or the man is taking the photo and doesn't know how to use the timer on the camera in order to also get into the shot(assuming it's not from a mobile phone) ;)

what would you much soon look at a sexy women or an old flabby like us LOL

most couples will post photos of there wives girlfriends as thats what people want to see

and yet your picture only has a woman in it! Are you ignoring yourself now?

r

duno bout andi's pic but your profile been deleted,now why would that be?img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif"

admin didn't like mine

I think the admin the admin may have decided one of my pics was innappropriate (I didn't think it was all that bad!) - I uploaded 2 but only one visible.

I get that they want to protect their revenue stream hence no emailsphone nos - but I didn't see a policy anywhere on pics?

Maybe they just thought I'm not very photogenic :(

RE:admin didn't like mine

I've been trying to upload photos for hours now but the facility to do that doesn't seem to be working properly.

photo uploads

For anyone having issues with pic upload, please ensure that your photo is in either .gif or .jpg and less than 5mb in size, and also that the file name is not excessively long.

Photos containing other people's faces, children, animals, contact info or website stamps will not be passed. For it to be passed as normal (suitable for main profile pic), it must show your face andor your full body (at least shoulders to knees), and no nudity.

If you are still having problems, contact us on the helpdesk and we'll investigate the issue further.

Kind Regards,

Rachel.

RE:photo uploads

Hi

I'm now sorted - it worked fine when I tried the next day!

oi oi what do you trannie cds think of my artillery of pics lol

i,m cool about it all have a go its all free x

RE:OI GUYS WHERES YOUR PICTURE

firstly: good point.
secondly: as already been mentioned some guys have a lot to lose if seen and have high position at work.

My other half is a Consultant in the NHS, imagine what would happen?? You can see his small dick on our profile pics :p IF you are serious about meeting us then we might send you some nice pics, but you have to be very serious.

If you were interested enough in a couple you would meet up for a drink or meal first, that way you get to see both of a couple and then can decide whether to take things further or not.

Then again, if you are just interested in a shag why would looks come into it anyway??

Hmm ???

RE:RE:OI GUYS WHERES YOUR PICTURE

Then again, if you are just interested in a shag why would looks come into it anyway??

That´s the whole point - if we are just interested in a shag, looks are the main, in fact ONLY criteria. It´s all about lust!!!

RE:RE:RE:OI GUYS WHERES YOUR PICTURE

someone else who just has lust and doesn't take time to read img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" .....meet up for a drink or something first, like others have said get someone to call your mobile at a set time and you'll have a get out clause at hand, so to speak.
Ciao

RE:RE:RE:RE:OI GUYS WHERES YOUR PICTURE

So what´s wrong with lust? We already have romance in our relationship, and if we want mental stimulation there are plenty of places we can go for that. For us, this site is solely about meeting people for sex, and that means we need to find them easy on the eye, so a photo is a good place to start. Surely it´s better to be honest about what you want, and who you want it with, than to meet up, then receive a pre-arranged phone call as a get-out clause and lie to the person you have met so you can make your escape? We would rather not need to escape in the first place.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:OI GUYS WHERES YOUR PICTURE

very good point lol and it got somebody talking around here img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

hot pussy need

come to me

RE:hot pussy need

come to me

As mentioned above the fear is being recognised I think. I'm going to put some pics up shortly but I don't feel to comfortable with piccies of me and the wifes faces. Is having them private off-putting?

pictures...

.....should be mandatory in a profile. you won`t by a car, just from the despription, so why to meet up with somebody, who is not ble to show himself????

e all want more or less the same...and those, who just here to blame people, should better p*** o**....

xxx

RE:pictures...

.....should be mandatory in a profile. you won`t by a car, just from the despription, so why to meet up with somebody, who is not ble to show himself????e all want more or less the same...and those, who just here to blame people, should better p*** o**....xxx

Will put my signature under your words, i mean wtf ?
WHAT in the hell these `man` expect when they pop in to chat zone not having a foto
to show with words like ` who wants a shag?` i thaught it might be children huligan act,
but NO after they discuss things as adults. And why they happy to show testikles first seconds of `chat` , how they came to thing, that this act is wanted by any girl ??
Don`t want to sound conservative or as old forting granny, but

to all guys here -
What kind of man does that? You don`t respect yourself, don`t even talk about person you talk to.
If you realy have such a brain disablities dont show them up.
Go back to your mum to learn math part.

Pure girls who face that every day, some temper you have. Good luck to you.

Male Photos

I sooooo agree and what's worse is when all they show is what's usually best kept hidden in their trousers... clearly they have no idea of what titillates a woman...

RE:Male Photos

I have face pictures on my profile but be warned i am pretty ugly and might scare you.x

RE:RE:Male Photos

I agree- should be mandatory. I've no problem with other people seeing mine but I'd feel like a bit of an eejit myself, if I was stood bollock naked in the living room taking photos of myself starkers. So if anyone would like to come and take some photos of me for my own personal profile! :p

RE:RE:Male Photos

Anita wants to have you

RE:RE:RE:Male Photos

I would love to have her.x

Pictures cock or not?

I understand there are mixed opinions as to whether or not pictures should be clothed or naked, it would be interesting to hear others opinions. I have recently removed most of my photos because I have lost two stone in weight since they were taken and need someone to take some new ones for a more accurate representation.

RE:Re: OI GUYS WHERES YOUR PICTURE

my pics up and still no replies , it probably puts you off lol.

Nope not it at all, usually a guy (my case) has a job or situation where he cannot display his picture. NOT that all women dont have jobs and stuff, but I can tell you from personal experience that vetting your face (a requirement for a profile pic in most sites) to the net will eventually land in a file on someones desk who will frown from the site you had it on and the lifestyle that we lead. There is nothing private about the internet. A tiny bit of trust needs to be developed before I share mine.......just my two cents!