Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

seems so hard for single guys!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

im fairly new to this, and to be honest it seems near high impossible to get involved for a single male. I consider myself an attractive guy but dont have any responses at all.. So what gives?
It feels swinging is definitely geared towards females and couples..

any advice would be good...

Re:

Hi Mate

Wasn't sure whether to reply to this one or not, but I think it always good to get an answer. I'm not a front runner on this site by any means, but here's what I have to offer.

The first answer to your question is yes, it's really difficult for single males to get started on these sites. There is a very large number of men chasing a limited number of women and couples. They can be extremely selective, and due to the amount of mail they get, sometimes forget basic politeness. In their defence a lot of the mail they get hasn't always received a lot of thought, and is sometimes downright crude. There are several threads on the site that will give you guidance on how to get started, check out some of the more successful guys on here, and see how they have worded their profiles. You will find that once you have had your first few meets, others will follow by recommendation, but as you are clearly willing to part with some of your cash, you could get going quite quickly by using some of our professional ladies.

You probably won't want to hear this, but I would review your profile. A better picture, and preferably more than one (face, full length, part unclothed) Don't worry about knob shots, most women say they don't want to see them, they already know what a dick looks like, and you don't want that to include you. If they want a picture of your pride 'n' joy, they'll ask for it.

Fill in all the fields, people don't like to see "I'll tell you later", makes you look lazy or suspicious.

You might want to drop all the "attractive women only" stuff. Sexist, egotistical, shallow ...... probably not going to work, and if it does, you might not be so pleased with what you get. You can be selective when you view the profiles, and to be honest you're probably going to be the one doing all the writing to start with anyway.

Basic advice: don't give up, just keep sending the mail.

Best of luck
Cizzy

Re:

I couldn't have given better advice myself - well done!