Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Leather lovers

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 15.02.2020 Date END: 16.02.2020 Opportunity for people in our bdsm community to meet others, singles and couples welcome, Masters and Mistresses feel free to bring your favourite slave (do keep them on there leash)as its leather lovers evening please come dressed in your favourite leather gear.
P M me for details kiss kiss.

Must be over 25

Can newbies come

Hi there yes along as your genuinely part of our lifestyle n not just sum horny person looking for any holes a goal ?? X

Hi there yes along as your genuinely part of our lifestyle n not just sum horny person looking for any holes a goal ?? X

Mmmmmmm

Sounds very exciting!! Is it possible for new inexperienced and inquisitive single males to come see what it’s all about?

Sounds very exciting!! Is it possible for new inexperienced and inquisitive single males to come see what it’s all about?

Are you part of BDSM culture? PM for a chat X

Are you part of BDSM culture? PM for a chat X

PM me for a little chat n werl see if your the right personality for the occasion X

PM me for a little chat n werl see if your the right personality for the occasion X

Are single males invited? What if I have no leather clothes?