Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

split from hubby

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

ive split from hubby now, was just wondering if anyone out there has any sexy suggestions as to what i should get up to next !
fems, couples , single guys , groups or convincing tv with large cock - let me know ! xx

Re: split from hubby

would suggest that you update ya profile then if you fancy somthing more mail us.
we promise not to behave

i would love to come and give you a good seeing to if u just wnt a healthy single straight guy that has a lot of stamina then im ur man. safe sex always. ill look forward to making you gush everywhere!
may i ask ur age and where you live?
this weekend good for you?
happy new year!
mail me back either way.

Hmmm - i could think of a few things. why not let me cum and surprise you.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Come down to Weymouth and meey me x.

hey,...no worries.. get out there and have some fun..I am available..x

would love to help you out iam a horny guy with a big cock looimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" king for hot fun

Let me know when you're free and I'll try and fill a slot, so to speak.

I'd love to hjelp take you mind off things with a few suggestions that I can show you.

we rest assured its only fun in this conner of the world ....so plz cum c 4 ur self ....marc xximg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Hi,
I know what Essex girls like, and would love to come and show you.
Live just over the bridge in kent so can travel over anytime. like groups, threesomes, whatever you want.
Brian xximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

love to chat u and see where it goes xxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

i might be just what u need img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"

suggest try some large cock's will surely enjoy the fun.. Mine is on offer

Join in with my gangbang in Heathrow next sat with about 6 guys plus one other female who is bi.

If you want any more info let us know and will gladly drop you a line or you want to just chat thats fine. Does not need to be sex chat.

Regards

Mark