Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Gangbang Makati

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 14.12.2019 Date END: 14.12.2019 Need hung guys for Gangbang party for two deserving Ladies those interested let us know

My wife is going to be one of those lucky ladies

Can i come?

Where is this taking place?

Count me in 

Count me in 

Can you invite or consider me please?

Date start: 14.12.2019 Date END: 14.12.2019 Need hung guys for Gangbang party for two deserving Ladies those interested let us know

Where exact place?  I'll cum right over

Im planning to invite couple.

Hey. Can I still join you guys?

Good day, Bro! You are too late or so late you missed it! Your very, very late to attend the event! What are you expecting when you come?

Can you pm me exact details, and where? 

Can you pm me exact details, and where? 

Hello! Bro! Attending an event or a party if you are very late! Its a Big No! No! Get your reservation or forward a notice earlier! That is how it supposed to be done!

Hello! Bro! Attending an event or a party if you are very late! Its a Big No! No! Get your reservation or forward a notice earlier! That is how it supposed to be done!