Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

Newcastle fun in the new year,,,is this you

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are looking for a single male to meet us on a night out and join us in our hotel if things work out ok. we are looking for someone who likesimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" and img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" plus img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" you dont have to be from the north east, just need to be in the area on the 17th of Jan.

Re: Newcastle fun in the new year,,,is this you

Hi, cant do the 17th but most other nights ... your welcome to join me in a hotel room ... plus some friends if you fancy .. happy new year

Hi there, I'll be in the sunderland area around that time and can easily make it to Newcastle to join in any fun you have planned if you, wish. please check my profile and let us know if want to meet :)

Hi where are you from yourselves i am not in newcastle then but i will be up for that on the 13 feb if your up for it

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Hi i'm Paul i'm free on the 17th January and i'm from Co Durham i'm 41yo and i'm open minded for adult fun. please check out my profile and if you like the sound please get in touch. I can TravAccom. Cheers Paul

Hi
I can be in newcastle on that evening drop me a line if you look the look of my profile i'm Paul a 38 male who's clean discreet easy going & most of all fun to be around.

Love to meet for a drink see how things go

Paul

hi i would be available but im into being dominated by both of you if interested please reply

HI All

Thanks for replying but we have had to cancel the 17th (for one reason or another) really sorry but thanks for replying.