Home > Forums > Soft Swap (Fetishes and Other)

soft swap

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

A previous couple asked how to get started swinging. Well my partner and I, well me really, wanted to try but she is extremely nervous and the last thing I wanted is for some pushy guy to get exited and end up pressuring her to fuck, she is too much of a lady for that she is gorgeous looking, size 12 figure but with 38" tits. How we started was on the nuddy beach in Majorca Play Del Trece I think its called, she likes to lay out showing her fanny off with legs open, when some guy approaches I start playing with her, invariable they site down on the beach and watch what’s going on, I get a great kick out of it, as I open up her fanny and rub baby lotion into her, by this time they have usually got a big hard on and wanking. We did this for a few times and it really turned us on, we would end up fucking in front of them. Then as time went on she got braver and we would wave the chap to come and join us, he would rub oil all over her and she and I would play with his cock, but still no sex, then years later we where doing our usual thing when a really good looking chap about 18 started to watch, he came over, touching her all over, she really fancied him and started snogging as they ley on the sand, so I got hold of his cock and gently pushed it in her, they fucked for a while with someone else watching also, It was fantastic. We arranged for him to come to our room the following day, when he came I left them along for 20 minuets, he ended up coming over her big tits, when I got back we both fucked her, It was the best experience I have ever had, for me there’s nothing better than seeing a nice guy fucking you partner, but we have never done it since, it just needs to be the right person at the right time.

Re: soft swap

What a lovely sexy tale, my cock sprung up just reading it, just wish I had been there to watch the show it would have been even better.
Yes I do agree that there is nothing better than watching your wife really enjoying a fuck with another man, we have done this 3 or 4 times but always on a nice comfortable bed in a hotel room where its warm & cosy with easier access to good viewing. She seldom is enthusiastic beforehand, but when we meet someone new and enjoy their company over a few leisurly drinks,she is quite receptive to being suduced if she likes them, the move up to the bedroom is very natural & what happens then is very exciting for all of us
chatterboxuk

Re: soft swap

My wife is a gorgous green eyed blonde with long legs and 36c breasts and although we like to pretend she is being fucked by another guy or girl during sex I am finding it impossible to broach the subject out of the bedroom.

I have often thought about arranging to meet another couple "accidently" in a club one friday night but this could go really well or disasterously :(