Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

Looking for a girl to have a threesome in Nottinghamshire

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi there, we're new on here and are looking for a girl to have a threesome with me and my fiance in the east midlands, preferably Nottingham.

My fiance has just admitted being bi-curious after she agreed to have a threesome. (my dream come true!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" )

We are looking for someone between 18 and 30ish.

A little about us.

He. Im 20 yrs old. img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" Non smoker, like a good night out and i have a GSOH. I have a high sex drive and like trying new things. Unlike some men, i actually LIKE using toys and am not intimidated by ladys that like using rabbits or anything else like that. Im not exactly Mr Universe but not a minger either! Im quite hairy but contemplating getting waxed! (ouch)img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" .

She. Im 21, Iam petite build, blonde, got smallish boobs! (anymore than a handfuls a waste aint it?? Lol) img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" I am willing to try most things once! I enjoys using toys! especially my trusted rabbit! I work for ann summers so comes in usefull! img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

We would like to get to know you a little first before taking things further. It may become a regular thing depending how we get on.

We only want people willing to use condoms. We would also prefer you to have had a recent STD test. May sound picky i know but we will do the same and it makes it less likely for any of us to go home with any unwanted extras!

Reply or PM us if your interested.

From MR and MRS x

Re: Looking for a girl to have a threesome in Nottinghamshire

c'mon, there must be someone who fncies a 3some! lol

Re: Looking for a girl to have fun christmas, boxing day & bank hoildays

All Im asking for, is for a woman who would like to have good sex this bank holidays, I will go down on you, play with your breast, give you sex in what ever position you would like, be nice to you,
If you would like to have fun this bank holidays send me an email and lets have fun, as for me Im well hung, and clean, I havent been with a woman for almost 7 months which is why Im placing this add, to have a nice time with a woman, so if there is any woman out there who wants good time then send me an email, and let me have some fun with you.

p.s only london cheeks lol
030)img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"