Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

ASHFORD KENT

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi im young and up for lots of fun im into anything and everything im normally sub check out my profile and give me a message if you interested
x

Re: ASHFORD KENT

Hi Krystal. At last, a girl on this site as perverted as me. Ok, I'm not as young as you would maybe like but I'm stronger and fitter than 98% of the guys on this site. I am also more extreme than all of them. You want oral, fisting, toying, watersports, spanking, whipping, screaming sex then you can have it all. whatever I do to you, you can do to me. sit on my face, piss in my mouth, fist me, whatever. The only thing I do not fancy is hardsports, for health reasons. Anything else is a yes.I can travel to you daytime Monday to Thursday, after the second week in January. Hope to hear from you soon. You can contact me direct and I will send you some pics .Regards, Cliffimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

love to try to keep up with u
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi i live in welling what is ur msn so we can talk

I am interested :)

I am intereste =)
So wanna hook up =)

hi hope to get onhere sometime

i live on the romney marsh

hi hun if you still up for fun and you wont it with a cpl we fromthe south f23 m27 both very kinky and up for allsorts.

hey im in dover,up for some fun,get back to me

hi there im bout ten mins away from ashford

id love to have some fun with u!!

yes pls.im nr you and willing to try what you want.

like horny women like you

Hi ,

I live in dover would like to get to know you and meet.

i have pictures and cam on msn etc etc

RE:ASHFORD KENT

Hello there gorgeous Write to me and we can maybe meet up soon for some serious fun ;). I live in Ashford too btw. xx

hi sexy im interested in meetin i work in ashford so can meet anytime b4 pm or after midnight any day xx

RE:Re: ASHFORD KENT

i live in ashford and am sooo up for meeting ya lol x

hi im local would you be interested in getting together for some kinky fun tonight im cheriton and can accomadate if need be ok x

any female fancy a good night

i live in folkestone kent and wont to here from a female who is up for some fun tonight .i can accomadate if need be ok

meet tonight for fun

any female wanting to meet tonight for so kinky fun i live folkestone and can accomadate if need be ok ill be in hot tub chat

kinkykrystaline

kinkykrystaline were are you are you up for coming

When and Where?

Add me to the list. When and Where. Please be available at the weekend.

yes very interested.

hey

Ashford here, check us out

hi

im in Maidstone and would love to enjoy you, let me know babe x