Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

MILF - Needs a good seeing to...

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

My parnter wants lots of cock at one time.

We have tried this once before but too many time wasters.... please guys, only get back to us if you are genuine.

So, cocks, any size andor shape are fine. Respect is important but so is a damn good seing too...!

Get back to us if you want it.

M & D xx

Re: MILF - Needs a good seeing to...

hi there M and D, id certainly be up for it. Let me know the details

i definatly wouldnt waste your time let me know when and where and im there !!

im in and im not a timewaster, tell me more x

You can put my name on your list any time ill be up for great sex and the more the better!!!
Im discreet and clean and healthy and i love to see my cum dripping out of womens pussys and all over there tits !!
xxdazxx

Hi,

I'd certainly be up for joining in.

Let me know where and when.

hi there, I would be up for it img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" .

Let me know the details (timeplace etc...)img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

works for me.let me know when

hi john ere im clean nice 7 incher were u from

Hi , I'd like to join in and cum over your tits and face. Lets have the details and I'll confirm my availability thereafter.

hi i would be interested in applying the role if your interested have places left. please let me know with a email address so i can send a picture to you. thanks J

i think my cocks wat ur looking for

hi guys im john. i would love to join you to help satisfy your wife, next time she wants a gangbang i will be there. im 45 fit and 7inch cock

Hi there love to meet up and have some fun with you guys genuine clean and discreet hope to hear form you soon.
xxxxxxx

Ok Guys, and thanks to all of you for getting in touch.

We need to know a general point from you all. Weekend or week day, whichever gets the biggest reply will be the time of the week.

All we ask is that you turn up, she wants as many as possible so I promise you'll all get sucked and fucked at least once, but more tahn likely more than that...!!!!!!!

ASAP please guys as I wanna see this happen for her before then end of Jan, this year ;-) xx

Saturday 24th or 31st in the evening would be good for me, although i'm sure i could fit in another time.

im very interested let me know more xxx

definatley up for this, weekdays are easier

ray

definatley up for this, weekdays are easier

ray

I am happy to join in and weekdays or evenings would be best for me

hi i am certainly up for it and genuine give me some details iam into group fun and not much iam not into

You need a lover? Im here for you if you are looking for one i am interested.

love to please milfs.

ok guys,

thanks for all of you for posting replies.

Date - Thursday 22nd Jan, in the evening somewhere near Gatwick - exact details will follow once we have all your responses.

Can any of you that intend to turn up please contact us via our profile, we have set the mail settings so that anyone can send us a message.

We would like you to send us - email address and a mobile number, we will be very discreet and only call you during the day.

Look forward to hearing from you all.

M & D xx

i am here to please aswell ........ choose wisely

Well Gatwick nice and close to me man who likes to see and do MILF help with all the fun. Please let us know when and where.

You have put date etc on post but need to view your profile so how do we do that then.

hey there id love to join in, wenever suits u!

im intrested, have a look at my profile and let me know if your intrested

Nothing I cant handle.Not a timewaster to.PM Me

Cheers

hi
M & D, i am genuine and would be very much interested in this. Let me know when you are planning this and we can arrange something.
thanks

Wow, I am on my way! Oops, don't know the details. I am definately up for it. I am in TWells so not that far.

Please let me know the details and I will reply with my mobile number.

Peter

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" if still avallible i would love the chance to give your wife all that she craves

yh r come sounds like fun and i wont time waste!!!!! xx

im up for it let me know the details

Im up for it, drop me the details on a pm

Hi to all of you that replied. As well as not enough confirmed to turn up for the previous date we have been away AND had that hedious bug that's been doing the rounds.

Anyway, now all sorted and back to full strength so now we are looking for a get together as soon as we can - 2-3 weeks to give enough time for you all to make sure you can turn up, and believe me she's gagging for it to happen...!

Sorry to the few who did mail us through our profile for more details. All I can ask is that if you are interested, please do so again and make the subject line "gangbang".

Thanks and hoping to hear back from you all.

M & D xxx

sounds good gimme call, genuine and up for fun