Home > Forums > (UK) South Central (Instant Action)

Arranging dogging session in Bornemouth Monday night

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi,

I'm arranging a session down in Bornemouth for around 9-10pm at Meyrick Park Bornemouth Monday the 15th Dec.

I'll be with my mate (straight) and Lourdes (bi) who is Spanish, very pretty dark girl 5ft 10ins, early 40's but looks younger, very slim tight sexy body she'll be wearing a leather miniskirt, suspenders bra and panties. She is extremely submissive and loves having strangers touch her, spunk in her face and mouth - she's really looking to let go.

Ideally she will have a crowd, be in the middle sucking and being spunked on swallowing and loving it, if there is anything wild and whacky you want to do to her feel free to suggest it. She's bi and loves to play but prefers cock.

I may join in with her while you guys play with her but i'm not expecting to mingle in a bi way unless it feels right.

Anyway if you wanna meet her leave me a message here or just rock up at the car park - we'll be in the black saab convertible hopefully with the crowd of guys queuing up behind the car lol.

Cheers! Nick

Re: Arranging dogging session in Bornemouth Monday night

JAMES aged 34 and a teacher from the SOUTHAMPTON region.My fetish is for abstaining then heavy cumming.Sadly i,ve missed Mondays meet up but i would love a similar scenario in the near future.Please mail me for a chatmeet. Regards JAMES X

Re: Arranging dogging session in Bornemouth Monday night

hi nick read yr add well i am a xd 47 in poole dorset lkn to do my first dogging meet i always fully dress in stockings susp hi heels i put 38D breastforms in my bra full make up and wig i am new on this site so got to do some pic yet would love help yr lady out doing the bj and more so let me no ok