Home > Forums > Wales (Instant Action)

South Wales 3some

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi there,

Married couple looking for either male or female to meet up in a hotel in Monmouth area in south wales...

If so get in touch looking for either male or female for fun check out my profile...

Kelly
xxx

Re: South Wales 3some

I'm Interested !

And not too far away either !

drop me a message hun

You have PM !

myself and my bi fem gf are right up for it,we live in swansea

when and where?

Hi love to join your threesomegroupfun

davi

Hi you sound great fun. I travel to S. Wales often so no problem there and love parties, so if you are having one dont forget me!!!!!
I have a male friend who also likes swinging who is available if you are interested. I am not a full member here so cant put pics up but can send via email if you wish to send me some.
Let me know what you think, good luck
Steph xx

Im up for this, drop me a pm

RE:South Wales 3some

Would love to to join in will be passing through next weekend can I oblige? U won't be disappointed and I will not be rushed in providing?

RE:South Wales 3some

Would love to to join in will be passing through next weekend can I oblige? U won't be disappointed and I will not be rushed in providing?

RE:Re: South Wales 3some

Hi I am not far away let me know as I can fully accommodate most for a prolonged time - are you up for it?

RE:Re: South Wales 3some

I can send e-mail, decent bloke wanting some clean fun!

nice 1 neil

would love you to send us some info about yourself so we can contact you as interested in a threesome

RE:nice 1 neil

Hi, Like to meet look at my profile it is spot on. Discreet and easy going plenty to offer, new to all this so take it as it cums!