Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Dogging Leicestershire or near

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi i am new to the scene and just woundered if anyone knows best places in leicestershire or near, my gf is really eager to try please get in touch if u can help

Re: Dogging Leicestershire or near

Hi Newbie,
There are a couple of places where i take my girlfriend.
Burbage common. Go to the 2nd carpark along the track coming from the road leading into Hinckley from Earl Shilton.

The layby between Mill on the Sour and Sharnford. (Opposite to the turning for Sapcote.)

Foss Meadows. The turning just before Sharnford and is sign posted (Brown Signs)

If you like you can send me a message so i can give you better directions and possibly meet at the same time? I love to watch and possibly join in and my girlfriend loves to be watched but does not like the idea of people getting closer than outside the car.

Its a great thrill, you will both love it.
If you see any cars with 2 or more males in it (kids) move on right away, you don't need any harasment, it will ruin your fun.

RE:Re: Dogging Leicestershire or near

where do we find couple dogging round here we would love to watch and be watched

RE:RE:Re: Dogging Leicestershire or near

Hi id love to watch you 2 play! i can travel so just let me know where and when!! i may even be able to talk the wife into coming as she seems quite interested in the scene aswell!!! xx