Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

Can you see private messages without being VIP

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Are you able to see direct messages without being vip

no, I Don't think so.

Hmmmm. How does this work then, if most people cannot contact each other? Why isn’t this made clear? There are an awful lot of folks believing that they are simply not getting a response. 

I agree 

I too was a bit surprised that really, the basic is less than any basic I have seen. You have to refuse a message before moving on and you can not even see it. Should be a welcoming gracetrial period. I may join since I have so many messages that need responding to. I will respond to each because if someone contacts me, I at least owe them a sorry, not interested. Maybe next month I will find a way to join with the options being so limited.

Gay men hookup

Can't see any of the messages  would love to get them

OK, so I posted in another thread, but here's the way I understand it and the way it seems to work. A basic member can't contact another basic member.  A basic member CAN contact a VIP member and the VIP member can read and respond and they can then have a dialog.  Or a VIP member can initiate contact to a basic member and then they can message each other.  But basic members can't message each other.

I can't read my messages and I don't like to be **** to pay for ****. I don't kn****o?

I think, if you "arrange" to see your messages, you'll find that most are from other people who can't respond. It's a lure.

We can't get messages and it would be nice to

I just joined yesterday as a VIP been getting emails saying I got messages , so I thought why not join , only to have them as all automated ones which is a little annoying and weirdly now I get no messages ??

i cant see any messages what people wright to me, and i cant even responds to any one, so how i will match with any one here??

I think I have only ever come across one or two sites where you don’t pay but they weren’t very good. Use the live chat to get noticed more.

contact

I'm a member of a couple other sites. Both Work wonderfully. Good luck with this oneimg src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

What are the other sites that are better and more open messaging?