Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

looking to meet in spain

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

looking to meet for some afternoon fun , in the marbella estepona area , will dress to please , only requirement is that u can arrange accomodation for a few hours, clean and horney people welcum contact me to take this further sophie xxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Re: looking to meet in spain

hi Sophie,can u contact me with your contact dets? im am new to this.Would love to meet u though,im in Estepona.Hope u contact me soon,Cj x

Hey there very interested, hit me up.

Hi - I'm 33 and not far away in Fuengirola. We should get together some time.

HI sohie,

Want to meet as soon as possibble this week. I live near the macdonald in Calahnda on the beach and I am alone these 3 weeks and need some real fun as I am from Amsterdam and miss all the fun ect. I hope you do not mind to meet and I am working at a small hotel doing the marketing ect but also other online businesses but very discreet of course. Hope you do not mind but my partner is on holiday for 3 weeks so yes need some discreet fun. We can meet at my house as long as it is discreet. C u then sophie and hope to hear from you soon. Also looking for someone to go to a swingersclub.

Hear from you soon then so we can meet