Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Fisting and more

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Im looking for men in the east London area who want to fist my pussy and stretch my arse so I can eventually take a fist there, im not an anal virgin and love my arse being used, also into watersports and keen to try hardsports. Any takers who can accommodate during the daytimes (weekdays only)?

Re: Fisting and more

I am a first time Fister but dream of it !
You sound fucking Hot !
Send me a note

any time u want ill b there xximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

any time u want ill b there xximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

teach me please teach meimg src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

Sounds like fun. If you haven't already found what you're looking for please msg me. :)

Hi,you sexy thing. I am Sean in SE16, love to fist your pussy and fuck your arse! Really hope you contact me. Sean.x.

water sports now your talking love the taste of pee and its warmness x

Mandame algunas fotos.

would like to see you in the new year

Hi, in town most weeks and can accomadate if you are free drop me a line.

hey i would love to help you out. I enjoy fisting and absolutly any other kinky activities you can think of. Send me an e mail so we could possibly sort something out maybexxx

hi this is wet fem and we are a young cpl from stevenage herts and we lookin for a fem to play with and when i say play we do meen play lol we love toys dressin up ws dogging andwood love to get in contact with you.

hope to here from soom Andy and Kelly xxx

hi dvampuk is your offer still open.make my wishes come true

Hi Dirty girl

I would love to help you with your fantasy. I love fisting a girl and we could eventually stretch your ass to take my fist and we could both get messy with hard games and ws. Message me your email address if you're interested

Love Master Dave img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"

Hi Dirty girl

I would love to help you with your fantasy. I love fisting a girl and we could eventually stretch your ass to take my fist and we could both get messy with hard games and ws. Message me your email address if you're interested

Love Master Dave img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"