Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Comali's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Wednesday, 20 November 2019; Thursday, 21 November 2019; Friday, 22 November 2019; Saturday, 23 November 2019; Sunday, 24 November 2019 Bareback Marathon with at least 4 men.

Would love to attend. Can you inbox or PM details.

I would like to be part of this 

Event dates: Wednesday, 20 November 2019; Thursday, 21 November 2019; Friday, 22 November 2019; Saturday, 23 November 2019; Sunday, 24 November 2019 Bareback Marathon with at least 4 men.

Interested... Please send the details 

I'm interested.. Check my profile n share yr contact details. 

What is that,?

Hi sexy...how can I be a part of it ?? Pl say

Hi 
Would love to join you for bare back fun
I'm a clean guy 
Let me know your details.

I would like to join you sweetheart... How to make it ...

Would surely love to join.. please get in touch..

Would surely love to join.. please get in touch..

Would love to attend. Can you inbox or PM details????????

Wow, 20guys accepted to join. Thanks for the love but i can manage to meet only maybe six this time. Let's try more next time. Only one condition guys, you can do me only one by one

Looking forward to meeting you very soon. Please revert your comments. 

Please accept me for the event and choose me out of four.

Please accept me for the event and choose me out of four.

Komal, i would  definitely  like  to be a member...please  count me in...

Am I a part of the 6 who u would meet for fun ?

Will surely attend..please  share me the contact  details  

Accepable, the others will  watch when one does you...thats how you get the thrill of a marathon barebacking ,right?

Yeah can travel.to Delhi to meet you guys. Inbox me the details please

Definitely one by one should approach and perform the naughty activities. Dear please share your contact details ASAP

Hi my dear mate we can host you at our farmhouse to fullfillment desired....
As well provide fatish massage....

Hi we would love to connect. Do let’s know the best way to connect and communicate inbox us

Hi we would love to connect. Do let’s know the best way to connect and communicate inbox us

Msg me i am from Delhi

By The way drop your contact no. in my mailbox
Lets go for a pre-session this week maybe tomorrow. 

Come in my inbox dear.

Guys, My guest list is fillled for this month. will contact each one individually. please keep your STD screening report ready.

Hi we can host u at my farmhouse

Sure, let's plan. Will discuss with my husband

Sure, let's plan. Will discuss with my husband

I lik to meet  u on 22nd or 23rd and u will injoy my company..with me u will experience new thing..which u havent..pm 

I lik to meet  u on 22nd or 23rd and u will injoy my company..with me u will experience new thing..which u havent..pm 

I will mak u whole night...and u will experience new thing with me

Saturday....would love to join

I might attend on 22, 23 & 24 dear 

Could you please send me details

Intrested please send details 

hey lady can i join 26m doctor well hung highly educated well settled n handsome guy vd 6ft 2inch ht

hey lady can i join 26m doctor well hung highly educated well settled n handsome guy vd 6ft 2inch ht

I would love to attend this kindly give contact details please 

I would love to attend this kindly give contact details please 

how I attend this event kindly give details 

Hi I want to be part of this event give contact details 

Shall u update me all things I am very kinky to Meet you

Shall u update me all things I am very kinky to Meet you,

hahaha

am free on Saturday am from South delhi 

Can i join 

Can i join 

i m intrested plz send the contact details

Yes I agree