Home > Forums > United States (All) (Instant Action)

Atlanta & surrounding area couples

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Are you looking for a clean experienced Male, maybe its to fulfill a cuckold fantasy or a 3some or?  lets talk.  

Some Background experience: Years ago I have been with: Of course single women as well as Wife's  with and without the husband present, as well as wife's and their cuckold husband's  MFM & FMF, CFNM, JOI, Mutual Masturbation, Watching and Being Watched.as well as some bondage and S&M

If you enjoy mustache rides :) I love going down on a clean woman. I was told by a girlfriend once that I eat Pussy like a woman
If it's useful to know I have been a Dom before so if there is an interest in that I have experience and am open to that. , I love fantasy role-play of all kinds, for example, Boss, Teacher or Professor, Neighbor, husband of a friend, Family Member etc. I also love to spank a cute and sexy bottom.. have you been naughty.

It can also be fun to call the husband at work and have him listen and get hot as hell so she not only has the fun with me driving her nuts but knowing she is teasing the hell out of him and she will "Really Get It" when he gets home (a 2fer)

send me a message, my pics are on my profile thanks also please tell me aprox where you are located