Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

A man to join us! for double penertrations?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, My wife and i have always had fantasys about another man joining us. We (me mainly) want another cock to join in so we can fulfill alot of dreams. we want to try double penertration, (1 arse, 1 pussy) (2 in pussy) and even(2 in arse) at the same time. My wife also wants to see me getting fucked in my arse and for me to shove my cock in someones arse aswell, whilst she sucks him off. Oral all round, finishing off with a double facial of course (where else?). We have never done this before but did once go to a swingers party in england, where we just had oral sex with the other couple. we did plan to do all the above! but it is different when your in the situation. We live in the costa blanca region near Altea, but would like to meet in a hotel one night. You could be a single man, transexual, or we may even consider a couple again. Really need to sort my bisexual side out lol.

Re: A man to join us! for double penertrations?

hi would love to meet up up into all you stated let me know where and when. for a night to remember.

regards Keano7

i hope your close !

Hi Beth and partner
wow you both sound really "HOT". I would love to spend some time with you both ! (I have the same fantasy !)
Sadly im not shure how far away you are from me ?
I live in cartama about 25 mins from malaga airport
But check out my profile and let me know if you fancy a chat some time !

thank you

Hi a way awy but will travel.

Like to double fuck you, infact double fuck you all ways possible. Yes will fuck man and he can have me. Double cum over you sounds great.

John

Do I fit your requirements?? Luv Don xxx

hi would love to join you for some fun??' please read all my profile and get intouch asap.
i love women dress in stockings n suspenders

antony xx

drop ma a line

HI

would like to meet up. sounds fantastic.

IM HERE IM NEW WHEN DO I START.P.S SEND ME PIC.AND LETS GET IT ON

whats your email?

would really like to get in touch with you, Do live close and as well i find my adress in my add

Get in touch, ig interessted

Hi love to meey you both
Sixtyniner2009

Your advertisment was written 6 months ago, but if you're still interested in your own sex fantasies, don't forget to contact me. ;-)

Am interested to join yu guys -pliz giv me more details