Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Bi-Curious First Timer

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Bi-Curious male, looking to try oral for the first time. I love wearing panties and would like to meet someone into the same or experience CDTV.

I want to suck and be sucked.

Help a boy pop his cherry, any takers?

Re: Bi-Curious First Timer

Sounds great...ill certainly help you pop your cherry...

Im expoerienced fully bi guy but respects everyones wishes

get in touch for a real nice time
xx

if we could arrange a meet half way somewhere id be up for both way oral

hey im a virgin aswel and lookin for my first experience maybe we could pp each other!

-

i just love those stockings n panties on u, makes me wan to ub mine over yours

I'm also bi-curious. Had a bit of mutual masturbation as a kid and enjoyed it. Love sex with my wife but always wanted to experience taking a cock deep down my throat and jerking it off into my mouth. Quite shy about meeting I guess but I'd love to try.

Joe

Hi Joe, you sound a bit like myself only I have had a couple of cocks deep in my mouth ( not at same time, yet!) and love the rush of a guy cummin in my mouth whilst I carry on sucking. Been a while since I did but am plucking up courage to have another meet for mutual sucking. I live in Wakefield but can travel, occasionally accommodate. Do you fancy?

hi my first time as bi was great i wear undies & stockings now whenever i can.i love watching, love giving and taking oral.. if tfinall bit happends then great.. let me know how you are getting on.. but enjoy every minute. have you spoken to your partner about it.. she will get turned on for sure if you wear her undies.. i live in Spain lots of BI guys where i live in Marbella.. let me know if you are ever over but go for it great turn on..