Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

bukkake in scotland

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

looking for bukkake fun in scotland preferably the west coast but can travel if given notice.

Re: bukkake in scotland

Same.

Guys, if you've got a place, I'm willing to be the target. If you want me dressed, you bring the nix. Slim, fairly smooth guy. I'll wear blinfold if you want to take pics.

would love to hear about any bukkake parties in Glasgow or nearby

D

Hi! I'm a bukkake virgin but the thought of having several guys shoot their hot, sticky cum all over me really turns me on. I would love to join u 4 target practice but u would need to provide a venue. If ur still interested, have a look at my profile and get back to me img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" x

im up for lots n lots of cock n cum. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hey id love to join in with a bukkake, im willing to travel anywhere in scotland and would love to meet up with women who like the idea of it. If youve got an idea email me! Hope to hear from you lot!

id love to to be drenched in CUM, lets get something organised SOON!img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Aren't you the greedy little cumslut? C'mon guys, give us enough to share!!

Mmmmm img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

keen on a bukkake orgy in west scotland soon

i am sure that I could arrange something but I am ot a full member and need a way to get in touch with you

sign me up for the party!

i'd like to make a deposit!............so post detailsmail me if something gets arranged

img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

im there for the party! mail info to me or post in the forum here!

I will be on chat here at 3 o'clock on friday 23rd Jan 2009 anyone interested just PM me and we can arrange a meet. I will be here most days at the same time. CUM one CUM all.img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"