Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Wedding dress sex

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I've got a *big* desire to have sex with a woman dressed in a wedding dress and all the associated wedding lingerie.

I'm far too horny about this to wait until getting married.

It would be nice to go the full monty and have a fake honeymoon night in a four poster bed, but if you don't have time to go away for the night, I'll fit this into whatever time you have and whatever place we can meet in.

Exactly how we do this would be up to us both to decide, but here are a few ideas:

Rental dress - one way to live out this fantasy would be to rent a wedding dress from a conventional wedding dress rental shop. The fact that other women had been in that dress would be a big turn on to me. The fact that we needed to be careful could be interesting.

Low budget dress - a few shops sell low budget wedding dresses. It could be fun to go out and plan our "wedding night" and have several shopping sessions where we pick out all the accessories. This prolonged foreplay would really be great for me. And if you are into more rough sex we would be able to trash the dress.

Second hand dress - as above, but the fact that a real woman got married in the dress would be very erotic to me.

Your used wedding dress - this would be the ultimate fantasy for me. If you are divorced, separated (or *very* naughty) and were willing to "give me" your wedding dress, as well as yourself, that would take this fantasy to the max.

Of course, you might have your own ideas about this fantasy. If you do, I'd love to hear them. I always love to listen to a woman's fantasies and if you have ideas that would enhance this fantasy, then I'd love to try to involve them.